‘The Music Class at Home’: Spring and Summer Sessions
This spring and summer, for the first time in ten years, our Music Pups® and Music Cats® classes will be going fully Online and Virtual due to the current and ongoing pandemic. To help with this, we are offering a new family music program called ‘TMC at Home’ or ‘The Music Class® at Home’ for ages 0 – 5! This new program has been created by The Music Class – the same company that created the Calgary’s leading Music Pups and Music Cats programs that we have offered for over a decade!
Each session contains the same leading music education that you have come to expect from us and The Music Class AND unlike most passive ‘sit and watch’ screen-time programs out there, this new Virtual programming is fully interactive! This means that teachers and families in the class will interact and participate in the learning experience from wherever they are. So, find a space at home and get interactive with us!
Along with going Virtual, the spring and summer sessions feature a few other changes. These include:
- Session or Segment Registration Options. New participants have the option to join for one or more 4-week ‘Segments’ or for the entire Session.
- Class Length Changes. Each Virtual interactive class will be 30-minutes with the Spring Session running for 12-weeks while the Summer Session runs for 8-weeks. Segments include:
- Segment 1: April 3 – May 3 (no class April 10/11/12)
- Segment 2: May 4 – 31
- Segment 3 June 1 – 22
- Summer Segment 1: July 4 – 31
- Summer Segment 2: August 1 – 28
- Great Pricing. Spring Elephant Session: tuition for each SEGMENT is only $60/4 weeks (including materials). Tuition for ALL THREE SEGMENTS, or the full 12-week SESSION, is only $180 (includes materials). (*Materials discount for families who already have the Elephant collection.) Note that there is an annual school year registration fee of $35 for families who are new to M&P, but it will be prorated for those enrolling in single segments. Summer Dolphin Session: tuition for the full session is $120 for the first child and $60 for each sibling (over 8 months of age at time of first class) and tuition for each 4-week segment is $60 for the first child and $30 for each sibling (over 8 months of age at time of first class)
- There is no registration fee for Summer classes and the cost of materials is included in the class cost.
- Smaller Class Sizes. Each class is limited to only 10 participants.
- New Date Options. With this new class format, introduced earlier this year, we have even more options for you to participate, making it easier to work around naps and the new schedules that we are all adjusting to.
- Digital Materials. To help keep costs down, materials will be available in digital format only.