2021/2022 — IN-STUDIO, ONLINE Private Lesson Tuition
2021/2022 — IN-HOME Private Lesson Tuition
– **NEW for 21-22: ALL payment fees are now included in our pricing.
– * indicates a reduction in fees related to students taking subsequent classes. If it is not a subsequent class, first session/class fees will apply.
– There are two recitals per year for Private Music students (aged 6+) plus additional performance opportunities. There are no additional fees for recitals.
– Regular Private Music Lessons run from August 31, 2021 to June 25, 2022.
– The WunderKeys and My First Flute programs run in 3-terms (fall: 13-week session, winter & spring:10-week sessions each)
– Prices shown are for senior teachers. Fees may be paid by credit card or cheque. NOTE: to keep our families and staff safe we do not accept cash payments, but we can accept Debit payments in-studio only!
– For regular Private Lessons, base material and recital fees are included in tuition costs. Tuition fees do not include specific method or repertoire books that will be required by students during the year. These books will be recommended on an as-needed basis by the student’s teacher.
– For WunderKeys ‘registration and materials’ includes all materials required for that particular session.
– For My First Flute, ‘registration and materials’ includes all materials required for the year.
– Students may start WunderKeys or My First flute in winter and spring sessions but in those cases, the fall ‘registration and materials’ rates would apply.
– In-Home Private Lesson prices are for one in-home lesson on one day and include (average) travel time to and from the student’s home. Should there be more than one lesson/day (i.e. siblings take lessons back to back) only one charge for travel time will be incurred. Please contact us for more details
– If paid in full before July 1, students receive a discount of $75
– If paid in full before August 1, students receive a discount of $50
– If paid in full before September 1, students receive a discount of $30