2019/2020 In-Studio Private Lesson Tuition
**UPDATED ** 2019/2020 In-Home Private Lesson Tuition
– There are two recitals per year for Private Music students plus additional performance opportunities. There are no additional fees for recitals.
– Private Music Lessons run from September to June each year.
– Prices shown are for senior teachers and for fees paid by cash or cheque. Tuition may also be paid by credit card (convenience fees – charged by our online provider – apply).
– Fees for basic materials and recitals are included in tuition costs. Tuition fees do not cover specific method or repertoire books required by students in their lessons. These will be recommended on an as-needed basis by the student’s teacher.
– In-Home Private Lesson prices are for one in-home lesson on one day and include (average) travel time to and from the student’s home. Should there be more than one lesson/day (i.e. siblings take lessons back to back) only one charge for travel time will be incurred.
– If paid in full before July 1, students receive a discount of $75
– If paid in full before August 1, students receive a discount of $50
– If paid in full before September 1, students receive a discount of $30